Friday, December 17, 2010

spirit airlines service good or bad

I am flying on Spirit Airlines from detroit to orlando
I've never flown with this airlines before or even really heard of them either so I'm a bit worried.I have heard of good things about them.such as Cheap tickets,They have a pretty good safety record,nice inflight service,no frills, the overhead storage was racks instead of closable bins, no first class seats. They're like the Motel 6 of airlines. If getting there inexpensively is your goal, check 'em out.

But also some bad things such as you dont get anything free. you have to pay for everything checked luggage, soda, and snacks and flight delay

some says Spirit air is a low cost airline that is at best on par with Airtran but below Jet Blue.
anyone who's flown with this airlines tell me What is your opinion of Spirit Airlines

No comments:

Post a Comment